This innovative Bike Carrier is perfect for the Mercedes-Benz Marco Polo as it swings away from the rear tailgate area.
This allows you to open the tailgate without removing any bikes from the bike rack - perfect for camping and quick roadside stops.
- Swing-away design that allows a fully loaded hitch rack to swing away from the vehicle for rear of vehicle access
- Snug-Tite receiver lock virtually eliminates hitch rack movement in receiver and locks the hitch rack to the vehicle
- Hold Fast RDT (Road Dampening Technology) Cradles absorb the shock of the road protecting your bike during transport
- Arc design of the arms gives bikes greater clearance off the ground and provides greater distance between bikes preventing contact
- Increased mast height for improved ground clearance
- Anti-Sway Cages helps reduce bike-to-bike contact
- Heavy-duty integrated lock allows you to lock the bikes to rack and stores in the hitch rack when not in use
- Available in a 4 bike version only / Only fits 50mm receivers
- Integrated handle for easy carrying and handling
- Folding Hitch Switch allows the arms to fold when not in use and tilts the carrier down for rear of vehicle access
- 63kg rating
- “Not recommended for Carbon Frame Bikes. Please use a “Platform style” bike carrier instead”.
|Load Capacity Bikes||4|
|One Key System compatible|
|Light Board 976 recommended|
|Fits 50mm receivers|